Thursday, April 22, 2010

Money and Moving

So we've all just gotten our financial aid letters for the next year, and the amount is pretty similar to what it was this year, but it's still always shocking to see. So I calculated it out, and INCLUDING weekends and breaks, we pay $154 PER DAY to be in this program. So not including weekends and breaks, it's probably closer to $235.56/d. Wowza. We call that incentive! So I've been keeping busy, making my money work- lots of studying for our huge monster final last test tomorrow am, packing and selling furniture to get ready for clinicals, finding housing for my first rotation, preparing financial aid, studying for this weekend's ACLS class (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), and lots of other things. So here's the current countdown:

This weekend: ACLS
Next week: Whole Patient module
Week after: packing, moving, etc. Last break!
Week after: PPS (professional seminars)
Week after: BEGINNING OF ROTATION #1 (12 weeks of Family Medicine)

1 comment:

  1. Where is your first rotation? I don't think you told me. I don't know if you even know yet. Write me a message if you don't want to post it on here.

    ReplyDelete